Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve got to question someone’s mental well-being when they make a connection between a music festival and a particular line in a football club’s annual report.

What an odd fucker he is.
My understanding is that he genuinely does have, or has had in the recent past, serious mental health issues. I'm certainly no psychologist or psychiatrist but I do think he somehow blames City for those issues, hence his apparent obsessional hatred for us.

My understanding is that he genuinely does have, or has had in the recent past, serious mental health issues. I'm certainly no psychologist or psychiatrist but I do think he somehow blames City for those issues, hence his apparent obsessional hatred for us.
Tbf the man has had some horrendous issues to deal with.
That said, as you say, the fact that those personal, mental issues were contemporaneous with City being really good seems to have sent him over the edge.
He seems to have irreparably conflated two unrelated things and decided correlation equals causation.
Lad needs help and an intervention

Not surprised to hear that mate.

Joking aside - and he’s obviously an unpleasant piece of work - but he definitely needs help if that’s the sort of stuff that comes into his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.