Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily Star's take on Foden having a barney with his Mrs had this belter in it.... 'In 2020 Foden was sent home by England manager Gareth Southgate after he was caught bringing a couple of Icelandic women back to their hotel room with a teammate while on international duty.'...... Ha ha 'a team mate' no mention of his Man United team mate that's not played football fer the past fuck knows how many months due to his ongoing court case for abusing his own girlfriend! Fuckin unbelievable or maybe very believable really!

The Beatles were a LOT like Liverpool FC (speaking as someone who genuinely really likes the Beatles): everyone is expected to worship their best stuff (Yesterday, Blackbird, 2003 Champions League final) and pretend that their embarrassingly awful shit (I Am The Walrus, the Hodgson era, Steven Caulker up front) never happened.

Boy, you've been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down

Apparently he did some pre Glasto gigs a couple of weeks back which were even worse. People were walking out halfway through
Shame as he actually seems a really decent fella but as usual, nobody around to tell him the truth
his voice went years ago, anybody who went to those other gigs or solely to Glasto to see him has got to have known that really as a fan, walking out is, however, a massive disrespect to an old bloke but as you say somebody close should have been a lot more honest years ago.

The Beatles were a LOT like Liverpool FC (speaking as someone who genuinely really likes the Beatles): everyone is expected to worship their best stuff (Yesterday, Blackbird, 2003 Champions League final) and pretend that their embarrassingly awful shit (I Am The Walrus, the Hodgson era, Steven Caulker up front) never happened.
Not a huge Beatles fan but I do like I am the walrus, you should of used yellow submarine instead lol

Watching Paul McCartney embaress himself at Glastonbury I wouldn't be too boastful about the Beatles. Shame when a great artist goes on to long.
just turned my laptop on to see paul mcartney played one of the all time great spots at glasto.suppose it goes with all the other best in the world shite they come out with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.