Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see MUEN is trying to stir up a little controversy with Kev and Erling. How the fuck do they know what was said between them? They just assume it was negative. Dippers echo would never attempt an article like this about Bingo’s players.

Last edited:
I see MUEN is trying to stir up a little with Kev and Erling. How the fuck do they know what was said between them? They just assume it was negative. Dippers echo would never attempt an article like this about Bingos players.

He was more annoyed at Grealish at running into midfield instead of going down the left wing..

I still haven't forgotten the disallowed Foden goal in the 2-2 at the Etihad last year, .. oooh no foul in the build up..... never went back to tell us where, just air brushed from existence.
Or Raz’s ‘offside’ winner that was never mentioned again

Henry Winter writing in the ST today:
“YNWA was booed by City fans, Bluemoon was jeered by Liverpool fans, God Save the Queen was drowned out by Liverpool supporters.”
Drowned out? Yes, by relentless booing!!! Call it out for what it is Winter you Clanfield fuckpig
Another one makings excuses for them. They know if they criticise them they won’t be in a job very long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.