Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Raz’s ‘offside’ winner that was never mentioned again
We battered them at home and sbould have won. We were also better than them away. The decisiins will always go against us v them so we need a masterclass and have a two goal margin. When we play them next Pep should also consider the first 25 mins as a seperate game.. we always seem shocked by their press..surely we should be aware of this by now?

We battered them at home and sbould have won. We were also better than them away. The decisiins will always go against us v them so we need a masterclass and have a two goal margin. When we play them next Pep should also consider the first 25 mins as a seperate game.. we always seem shocked by their press..surely we should be aware of this by now?

They come at you in bursts and you have to weather it, Anfield we did well in the first half and had them running out of ideas and should have battered them. They came out second half and flung the kitchen sink at us, some of the chances we gave away specially for the first goal was the forward players not doing their jobs and tracking the full backs, they have to be better than that when the proper stuff starts.

The City girls were fantastic!
Very proud of them.
Especially Lauren Hemp, Georgia Stanway and Kiera Walsh.

Chloe Kelly certainly had a huge impact when she came on, with a materclass in the dark arts of game management at the end! Well done all!!

Very proud of them.

Chloe Kelly certainly had a huge impact when she came on, with a materclass in the dark arts of game management at the end! Well done all!!
I seen a post from a Brit living in Germany that those last 10 minutes were a disgrace for playing the game out. Me, I completely disagreed.

Second para in the DT write up:

"it was Manchester City winger Kelly who firmly etched her name into English football folklore."

;-)
I had a quick glance through the DT to see if MCFC got a mention. We did! There was an article about Chloe and BitterSweet Molly McElwee (Who she?) gives us a wee potted history of the clubs she played for. She gets to the Everton bit and then scribbles that 'league bigwigs Manchester City poached her'! What utter fuckin' lies and nonsense. Poaching has a ring of illegality about it. There was nothing illegal about Chloe signing for us and as a 'victim' of our 'bigwiggery' she seemed absolutely delighted with signing! But hey ho, when MCFC provide the backbone to an England trophy win the RDAHMeedya can't halt for a moment and supply us with a few facts.

I hope that if Molly turns up at The Academy this coming season she can be shown where the tram stops and told to fuck off!

Very proud of them.

Thought Jill Scott brought some extra 'oomph' into the midfield too as we seemed to be falling away slightly (not sure who she plays for now). Anyway, well done to the whole team - it was a joint masterclass top to bottom.

Chloe Kelly is now ingrained into folklore. Top entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.