Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things…

I’m not a misogynist but…. Football used to be a means for men to escape from women for a few hours on a Saturday… they’ve taken that off us now…

Football used to be a sport that you could pretty much believe in the integrity of what was happenning in front of your eyes… now we can’t.

It might as well be WWF wrestling the way its going…

Stinks…

Totally agree mate. I have noticed this also. After spending all morning barking orders at the missus about how I want the house cleaned the last thing I want is her clan turning up at the match.

Saturday afternoon is my respite, while she does the ironing.

Last edited:
Smooth FM 3 o clock news.
The lionesses have been celebrating their historic win in Central London.
Then aired an interview with "manchester utd's Ella Toone scorer of England's 1st goal".
Hahaha fucking hell I thought it was a team effort but if you want to single anyone out for importance then I would of thought airing an interview with the scorer of the WINNING GOAL would of been a better scoop.
Obviously not, but I struggle to fathom why not

Smooth FM 3 o clock news.
The lionesses have been celebrating their historic win in Central London.
Then aired an interview with "manchester utd's Ella Toone scorer of England's 1st goal".
Hahaha fucking hell I thought it was a team effort but if you want to single anyone out for importance then I would of thought airing an interview with the scorer of the WINNING GOAL would of been a better scoop.
Obviously not, but I struggle to fathom why not

You should have listened to 5 live instead.
They interviewed the matchwinner.

Qpr fan chloe kelly

‘Talk of the Toone’ how the Magnificent Manchester United star breathed life back into the downtrodden English nation.

Thought Jill Scott brought some extra 'oomph' into the midfield too as we seemed to be falling away slightly (not sure who she plays for now). Anyway, well done to the whole team - it was a joint masterclass top to bottom.

Chloe Kelly is now ingrained into folklore. Top entertainment.
"Fuck off you fucking prick" was the highlight for me.

The Dippers will be gutted that their famous victory over the Champions of England will now be down graded to a foot note in the media because of the Lionesses cup win , they couldnt celebrate their only Covid title and now the result they craved on Saturday wil be instanlty forgotten
Well done Lionesses for pissing on the Dippers chips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.