Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR was always bought in for ‘CLEAR and OBVIOUS errors’. Not to nitpick at hairline decisions. It was NOT a fact that the ball crossed the line Wenger you fucking idiot, because both the in game ref and linesman didn’t award it during the game.

We have already been told by BEIN sports that technology isn’t good enough to spot hairline offsides, but it can do this. He also said it took a long time to determine, so are we supposed to wait an hour for a decision now? Play was also turned over, we lost the ball. Camvinga could’ve booted it into touch and we would’ve never had this discussion. He wasn’t under pressure, he chose the wrong pass, which we just about intercepted, que two passes and a layoff for a screamer. And they want to disallow goals like that? They had many incorrect free kicks and corners that could’ve resulted in goals, they would’ve said nothing then. It isn’t a FACT, and it wasn’t a clear and obvious error.

People like Wenger are a fucking joke. Whenever something happens that goes against City, they don’t bother talking about it at all. But if something goes for us, they go on about it for years. Aguero offside vs Swansea, Sterling trip up penalty, Rodri’s handball. I’m scratching to find things, because there really isn’t that many over the years. Do they not forget, we constantly get screwed over in this shite competition! I could give at least 10 huge incorrect decisions, that went against us in three separate quarter finals in a row, costing us in each year. They talked less about a player handballing it over the line (AND admitting it on TV) than this. Pathetic.
Wenger is particularly bitter because we were largely responsible for his slow disappointing decline over the final years at Arsenal.

Still in at this point, linesman looking right down the line, the will of the media to discredit everything City is just obsessive.
AA1b01iC.img

Agreed, although I think it’s fair to say that only Spurs got the ‘rub of the green’ is wholly inaccurate :-

‘It is rare for Pep Guardiola to get knocked out of any cup competition on home soil. It happened in Europe against Liverpool in 2018 and then against Tottenham 12 months later, although I think it's fair to say Spurs got the rub of the green that night’.
So did the fucking dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.