Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still in at this point, linesman looking right down the line, the will of the media to discredit everything City is just obsessive.
AA1b01iC.img
You're talking nonsense, unless you add the statement "and that's a fact" then it can't possibly be true.

Wenger? Not in the clip I saw. I think the quote you are referencing was on the day of the game. This one is the day after:

So, the technology is called Piero and Richard says it's not definitive/100% accurate. Listen to Wenger though. I just wasn't aware this wasn't his first reaction to seeing it. That kind of makes it worse in my opinion.

He does understand why VAR couldn't go back/intervene and that there is no real time technology like there is goal line technology though. He wont admit it but he has a chip on his shoulder about City, you can feel the resentment coming through.

Very worrying that a man who’s been in the game for so long and carries such a reputation within the game can be so
fucking clueless.

Wenger? Not in the clip I saw. I think the quote you are referencing was on the day of the game. This one is the day after:

So, the technology is called Piero and Richard says it's not definitive/100% accurate. Listen to Wenger though. I just wasn't aware this wasn't his first reaction to seeing it. That kind of makes it worse in my opinion.

He does understand why VAR couldn't go back/intervene and that there is no real time technology like there is goal line technology though. He wont admit it but he has a chip on his shoulder about City, you can feel the resentment coming through.

For me it's more about the time and effort they are expelling on an incident they can do nothing about. And the fact that they seem to be entering into any debate with the firm mindset that they didn't want the goal to stand, regardless of the rules. It is plain as day to see that these pundits all dislike city and wanted Real to win the game. The interesting thing for me is, why? And once again it will almost definitely come back to the propaganda being driven against our owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.