Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff’s perspective on Saints relegation on SSN …”And the Manchester City contingent could not do enough to save them on the day”.
Don’t remember it word for word as I was so shocked by the twisted reference!

Just thinking that myself, flicked onto by accident then switched off just as quick. Years ago would watch it along with pre match and post match coverage. Now turn on games at start of game then switch off at end ignoring the half time chat. Also mostly games in foreign to avoid listening to the awful biased commentary.
Word

Just going back a few pages to the football focus thingy. Like somebody who watched it today I too was thinking why would the BBC show the chelsea woman who was the writers player of the season and omitting Haaland from the programe? Could it be we are paranoid or are the BBC a bunch of bellends?

Just going back a few pages to the football focus thingy. Like somebody who watched it today I too was thinking why would the BBC show the chelsea woman who was the writers player of the season and omitting Haaland from the programe? Could it be we are paranoid or are the BBC a bunch of bellends?
I think you've answered your own question.
;-)

Couple of years time it will not be around, would love to know the viewing figures as would say they are poor. Perfect example of how to ruin a once good programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.