Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown saying there's still hope for arsenal, hoping for Everton to repeat last week's form. Neanderthal prick!

We weren't. He went into decline as soon as others started to catch up on sports science and scouting. They hadn't won the league (or anything else) in 5 years when we were taken over, that's the equivalent of the rags in 18/19.
I did not say we were solely responsible but we were definately a contributory factor and most certainly made it almost impossible for them to get back to the summit. Add to that a few notable transfers which I'm sure antagonised him and a fuse is lit. Mind you he was never a big fan of the Rags either so maybe it's teams from Manchester and its environs which he detests.

I did not say we were solely responsible but we were definately a contributory factor and most certainly made it almost impossible for them to get back to the summit. Add to that a few notable transfers which I'm sure antagonised him and a fuse is lit. Mind you he was never a big fan of the Rags either so maybe it's teams from Manchester and its environs which he detests.
It's anyone who competed with him. Much like the red nose.

is there any point in Football Focus?
Just thinking that myself, flicked onto by accident then switched off just as quick. Years ago would watch it along with pre match and post match coverage. Now turn on games at start of game then switch off at end ignoring the half time chat. Also mostly games in foreign to avoid listening to the awful biased commentary.

Just saw that preview trailer for wednesday's second leg on BT. They showed the Vinicius goal from last tuesday, and I waited with baited breath for the daywalker's equaliser. And waited, and waited, and waited.....
It seems to be on a loop during every ad break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.