Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC love it and FourFourTwo ……England midfielder Jude Bellingham reportedly rejected a move from Borussia Dortmund to Manchester City as he did not want to join a 'plastic club'. (FourFourTwo). Who write this shite?
If he’d genuinely said that it would be all over the back pages and on Sky Sports news, not just in FourFourTwo. It should get a few clicks though so they’ve got what they want.

everything you need to know about the idiocy of this balloon can be explained in her appearance on the Sunday Supliment show on sky sports that used to be shown on a sunday, basically a bunch of mostly inept journo’s (Martin Samuel being the exception and was the only reason worth watching) pontificating about the previous days football etc, i unfortunately had the displeasure of putting it on the tele, probably due to a city induced hangover from the day before and not being at my best, the episode was run of the mill until they began discussing the best players to ever kick a ball, i thought interesting let’s see how this goes,the usual suspects were touted & there was healthy debate on the subject then one of the journalists asked Rudd in all seriousness who was the greatest footballer she had to pleasure of witnessing live in the flesh her reply was “Jari Litmanen” cue the other journalist looking at her in a combination of shock, confusion, bemusement, you could see all of them bordering on hysterics and to suggest she find another profession if that was her serious answer, but then something interesting happened you witnessed live the mental gymnastics of all the other football journalists considering the wholly understandable reaction of simply ridiculing her embarrassing response combined with the fact she was obviously a woman and perhaps it wouldn’t be P.C. to point out her ludicrous response incase they’re was any thoughts that to point this out was because she happened to be female, which had nothing to do with it, it was because to say as a football journalist that “Jari Litmanen” was the best football player she’d seen was open to ridicule wether she was a man or a woman so instead they nodded in a somber tone, and quickly moved on, whereas the honest and truthful reaction had to be restrained incase any offence may be felt by the buffoon, what she knows of the sport could be written on the top left hand side of a postage stamp.

Here she is doubling down on her ridiculous "opinion."

She's totally incapable of putting her allegiances to one side in her articles. It's astonishing to me that she's made it to where she has in journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.