Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have the list of so called experts prediction on top4 from around August. saw a list on twitter last week but cant find it. it was like about 20 experts all around from bbc, sky, bt etc..

scouse friend now rewriting history saying no one expected Pool to do well this season and its not a surprise they not making top4 due to others spending so much.
what a load of crap.
I doubt any expert predicted Liverpool outside top3.

does anyone have the list of so called experts prediction on top4 from around August. saw a list on twitter last week but cant find it. it was like about 20 experts all around from bbc, sky, bt etc..

scouse friend now rewriting history saying no one expected Pool to do well this season and its not a surprise they not making top4 due to others spending so much.
what a load of crap.
Just Google...

pundits predictions 2022/23 premier league

... and take your pick.

what a load of crap.
Here's the BBC only version (Nedum picked Liverpool :( )

Edit: 23 pundits and they're in the top two of every pick.

what a load of crap.

It’s a locked out 1-2 or 2-1 for City & Liverpool

I saw that but didn't click on it, one for the red shirts to have a tug over even if it is all made up bollocks
A couple of weeks ago I heard he'd agreed terms with City and everything was in place. Now it could be that City haven't made an offer to Dortmund and this could be regarded as tapping up or everything else reported is legit.

Here's the BBC only version (Nedum picked Liverpool :( )

Edit: 23 pundits and they're in the top two of every pick.

Worst possible prediction….

Michael Brown: City have already made some great signings and they are going to get a left-back in too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.