Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen the sky highlights, absolutely could not believe the complete lack of reaction to Brighton's first goal from Tyler and Neville. Can you imagine what they'd be like if that was against us? Or even if Arsenal had scored first. They don't even try to be professional.

Peps leaving at the end of the season.
Haaland is giving us one more season before going to Madrid
DeBruynes wife is unhappy and wants to go to (insert some fictitious country)
I bought a round in the Grey Horse.
The first 3 could happen but the 4th, not a chance.

just seen the sky highlights, absolutely could not believe the complete lack of reaction to Brighton's first goal from Tyler and Neville. Can you imagine what they'd be like if that was against us? Or even if Arsenal had scored first. They don't even try to be professional.
Brighton's third went in and I said to my daughter "listen. It's like Tyler's dog has died" I then said " where's Neville?" There was nothing from him for well over a minute
Odd because over on Gooners world they are claiming that Tyler and Neville didn't even bother hiding their delight! Must have different commentary for North and South?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.