Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer - NO. Are Manchester City ruining this stain of a human being - YES! Who the f**k does he think he is? The sad thing is this **** actually earns a living from his puerile nonsense. Will somebody please show this twat up for what he is!
I was gonna say there must be somebody out there that knew him at school, or as a kid that can embarrass the tw@t... but then again, I don't think he had any friends so maybe not!

just seen the sky highlights, absolutely could not believe the complete lack of reaction to Brighton's first goal from Tyler and Neville. Can you imagine what they'd be like if that was against us? Or even if Arsenal had scored first. They don't even try to be professional.
Showed total disrespect to Brighton, after all they are hoping to get European football for the first time.

Just saw an interview with Tarkowski channelling his inner rag.
One of the dads, who is sound as a pound by the way, from my daughters school, who is a rag, is best mates with Tarkoswkis dad who is a dyed in the wool rag.
Both grew up in Chadderton.

To be fair my mate from school is more County these days but pipes up about the rags from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.