Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Wilson just been on FiveLive Now I've always liked him until that interview on the Naga Munchetty show He was asked to talk about Arsenal but he managed to get in numerous times the cost of the City squad being the most expensive ever assembled due to the unlimited resources of Sheik Mansour. Having to compete with the youngest ever squad assembled, there's 1.5 years difference. Then he brought up that City are being investigated for over 100 breaches of financial regulations and that it will "take three to four years" and if found guilty will there be implications for this title, if City win. He said I don't what it to sound like "sour grapes" Well Bob you have just played buzz word bingo and you couldn't have sounded more bitter if you'd tried
Clearly Wilson had been briefed and was using a crib sheet
The presenter of the Breakfast show, LFCult fan, also said that the club have "unlimited resources"
I stopped reading at 'Five Live'.
The BBC are the other cheek on the arse next to talkSPORT.
Just don't give them air time.

I'm loving Keown crying about utd bias in the media. Lol we've lived with it for years.. he didn't like Tyler's and Nevilles commentary.
Keown the Planet of the Apes lookalike prick doesn't do irony does he.
Anyone remember his "commentary" on BT Spite New Years Day 2022 Tarquins v City?
I thought I had accidentally tuned into AFCTV.

Goals.
Looking forward to the alternative commentary - two visits for the ice-cream chimes.
Does anyone know of a library (link) where back-issues are listed..?
Whilst I understand the correction I mean his first one in particular.
absolutely insane skill, the knee was completely planned to fake out the defender and incredibly taken.

If that was sir Fish fingers that’d have replaced Rooney’s shin for most replayed goal

Whilst I understand the correction I mean his first one in particular.
absolutely insane skill, the knee was completely planned to fake out the defender and incredibly taken.

If that was sir Fish fingers that’d have replaced Rooney’s shin for most replayed goal
Wasn't correcting Deano, two great goals, but point taken about the first - fuckin genius!

I'm loving Keown crying about utd bias in the media. Lol we've lived with it for years.. he didn't like Tyler's and Nevilles commentary.
Incredible... the Media has a bias towards United and Liverpool... and then Arsenal... it's those three being the best supported by the foreign, plastic gloryhunters they crave clicks and likes from.

I can't work it out.

Sky has resigned themselves to us winning the title and laying into Arsenal for not stopping us.

We could still fuck it up, albeit a slim chance. They will be drowning Arteta in jizz and production documentaries on us being the biggest bottlers of the PL if it occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.