Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Wilson just been on FiveLive Now I've always liked him until that interview on the Naga Munchetty show He was asked to talk about Arsenal but he managed to get in numerous times the cost of the City squad being the most expensive ever assembled due to the unlimited resources of Sheik Mansour. Having to compete with the youngest ever squad assembled, there's 1.5 years difference. Then he brought up that City are being investigated for over 100 breaches of financial regulations and that it will "take three to four years" and if found guilty will there be implications for this title, if City win. He said I don't what it to sound like "sour grapes" Well Bob you have just played buzz word bingo and you couldn't have sounded more bitter if you'd tried
Clearly Wilson had been briefed and was using a crib sheet
The presenter of the Breakfast show, LFCult fan, also said that the club have "unlimited resources"
Shame Naga didn't ask Bob where £72 million Pepe is these days ? Big difference between having money and spending it wisely. Akanji for £15 million or £50 million for Ben White ? Hmmmm....let me think who I'd rather have.
What did Arsenal do with all the money for Kolo Toure, Nasri, Clichy and Adebayor ? Pissed it up the wall, that's what.

"How biased is the Sky commentary on the Arsenal?" asks missing link Martin Keown

Is he fucking mental. They were gutted when Brighton scored. Neville & Tyler sounded like they were going to cry.
They sounded like Tyler's dog had just died and he asked Neville to bury it

Bob Wilson just been on FiveLive Now I've always liked him until that interview on the Naga Munchetty show He was asked to talk about Arsenal but he managed to get in numerous times the cost of the City squad being the most expensive ever assembled due to the unlimited resources of Sheik Mansour. Having to compete with the youngest ever squad assembled, there's 1.5 years difference. Then he brought up that City are being investigated for over 100 breaches of financial regulations and that it will "take three to four years" and if found guilty will there be implications for this title, if City win. He said I don't what it to sound like "sour grapes" Well Bob you have just played buzz word bingo and you couldn't have sounded more bitter if you'd tried
Clearly Wilson had been briefed and was using a crib sheet
The presenter of the Breakfast show, LFCult fan, also said that the club have "unlimited resources"
Such lazy "journalism". Did we buy Kane, Cucurella, Koulibaly, Maguire, Jorghino ? If we had unlimited resources we'd have paid whatever the selling clubs were asking.

It has got very bitter on the Rag CAF City thread. :-)

Read the last page.

Being hated by them lot is a badge of honor.

Just listened to The Game, The Times football podcast. Why did I bother - absolutely NO coverage of our game, which is a scandal in itself for a 'national' publication.

The ghastly Alyson Rudd on the panel displaying her usual lack of journalistic integrity, unable to hide her obvious biases towards her beloved Liverpool by getting an anti-City dig in, saying she 'wouldn't pay anything to watch the predictability of City'. Did she express the same sentiments when Liverpool were marching to 97 and 99 points in successive seasons ? Thought not.

Normally I moan like f**k if I feel City don't get top billing on BBC Sports news, and I'm no fan of Leeds Rugby ( Wigan fan ). Have to say though anyone who didn't have a tear in their eye watching Kevin Sinfield carry Rob Burrows over the finish line of the Leeds marathon has no soul. Good luck to you both fellas you are in my thoughts and prayers, and also to Robs wife and children. Everyone should have a friend like Kev.
Absolutely spot on. I had more than one tear in my eye. Kevin is a remarkable human being. Deserves at least a knighthood although he wouldn't want it.
Anyone who loves sport should look at the two of them to see what a true sportsman means. God bless them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.