Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He actually wasn't that bad in this instance!

He said we won't get titles stripped or relegated, and that it's been done before with Jack walker and abramovich. He said he doesn't think things were above board pre 2018 but they are now.

It's better than I expected anyway!
He’s certainly changed his tune very recently. He was one of our most fiercest and disgraceful critics. Someone must have had a word.

He actually wasn't that bad in this instance!

He said we won't get titles stripped or relegated, and that it's been done before with Jack walker and abramovich. He said he doesn't think things were above board pre 2018 but they are now.

It's better than I expected anyway!
He was a good listen today, and not just about City. He was talking about the Muslim players in F on strike about being forced to wear rainbow colours on the numbers of the kit.
He listed everything brought in to football such as homophobia, racism, Ukraine, knife crime, sexism , financial crisis etc . His argument was that people go to football to escape the ills of the world for 90 minute.
I thought he made a good argument. I also fancy his Specky chick bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.