Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from they too little too late run hasn't Alisson been total dogshit this season for them? How the fuck is he in the best XI/
Allison has the second most clean sheets behind [chokes back sick] De Gea, seventh highest save percentage (Eddie is 19th), 7th most shots on goal faced (Eddie is 20th).

Statistically speaking, Brentford’s Raya has been the best keeper in the league this season, leading Shots on Goal Faced, Save Percentage, Saves, and still is in a four way tie with Eddie, Martinez, and Sa for 5th in clean sheets.

He was a good listen today, and not just about City. He was talking about the Muslim players in F on strike about being forced to wear rainbow colours on the numbers of the kit.
He listed everything brought in to football such as homophobia, racism, Ukraine, knife crime, sexism , financial crisis etc . His argument was that people go to football to escape the ills of the world for 90 minute.
I thought he made a good argument. I also fancy his Specky chick bird.
he's bang on about that. Did he mention silence/clapping invading evry match now?

Twatterface described Liverpool as the PL’s inform side - really - you couldn’t write this stuff
Don't forget every stat they give has to exclude City to have any relevance.

Most in-form side (after City)
Top goalscorer (excluding Haaland)
Best defence (teams not wearing blue)

From the people who brought you the Chase-For-Top-Four table with City & Arsenal missing off the top.

Fuck me that Rory McLlroy likes the sound of his own voice doesn’t he? The self styled saviour of golf. What a bore!

I've never really listened to him before and that was exactly my own thinking.

He was asked what he does away from golf to unwind and took a 30 second pause before saying he doesn't really know.

Him working on his swing and not opening the club face too quickly is clearly earth-shattering news.

15 minutes of someone talking and saying absolutely nothing, laced with all the enthusiasm of someone who thinks his shit smells sweeter than others.

I've never really listened to him before and that was exactly my own thinking.

He was asked what he does away from golf to unwind and took a 30 second pause before saying he doesn't really know.

Him working on his swing and not opening the club face too quickly is clearly earth-shattering news.

15 minutes of someone talking and saying absolutely nothing, laced with all the enthusiasm of someone who thinks his shit smells sweeter than others.
And he is a rag. Hope he gets the yips , golfers elbow and the clap and hopefully after that his luck takes a dip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.