Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me that Rory McLlroy likes the sound of his own voice doesn’t he? The self styled saviour of golf. What a bore!

I’ve no particular love for him but it’s a press conference before a major, that he’s probably contracted to attend and they’re asking him the same boring questions about LIV that they’ve asked him before every single other event all year and last. He’s hardly going to be talking about his top 3 shags or memorable drug fuelled parties.

Jordan speaks well,quite often hits the nail on the head.....the problem is,it often aint what Blues want to hear......and so he has become public enemy no.1-10,depending on your personal brand of hatred and preference.

He recognised we arent alone in bending the rules,and he also recognised we have been complying with all current legislation for several years now.
He still claims we have unlimited funds and he knows it will get the terminally stupid redtop listeners foaming.

Arsenal haven't bottled the title apparently but you can guarantee what we'll be labelled if we lose tomorrow..

For a shoulder into the face like that you would get a straight red in rugby, classed as dangerous play.
Apparently, caicedo has admitted it’s a bad tackle now in one of the papers

And the Arsenal physio has said how poor the tackle was.And had a bit of rant. Lol

Agreed and on a similar theme most of our signings who are said to be making the league uncompetitive we're almost all rubbished on joining city, Walker ridiculous price for FB, Dias, error prone bad buy, KDB fee laughed at, Akeley player stocking won't play, Rodri immobile. You could go right through the team They have tried it on with nearly all if them then when it doesn't work said its nit fair they are too good. ..
You are Officer Crabtree and I claim my £5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.