Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry Winter apparently has an article in the Times with his team of the season and there are 7 City players and the quote at the side is full of praise for one John Stones! ‘A man for all reasons, for his defensive strengths, his determination, and the ease and authority with which he steps into midfield’ he says about that young man! :-)

SEVEN City players. But who is this John Stones of whom he speaks? :-) ;-)
FFs guys she's like my baby sister when David Cassidy was a star :-)

Haha only recently the Athletic dropped their subscription to £1 a month. I still wouldn't pay that for a wannabe hipster rag.

Apparently, caicedo has admitted it’s a bad tackle now in one of the papers

And the Arsenal physio has said how poor the tackle was.And had a bit of rant. Lol
Martinelli was a knob. If he got hurt then tough shit. We don't need that sort of shit housery in the game. Maybe he'll think twice before trying to inflict injury on another player.

Don’t disagree but I like a bit of radio I listen to all City pods and lots of tech ones as well My post was about Bitter Bob and the BBC allowing his diatribe
Your post was of course highlighting bitter bob. That nag woman really annoys me, sorry for gatecrashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.