Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop laughing at deloony and the crank Harris for showing themselves up to be the thickest and most bitterest of cunts in the media.
When everyone else was bigging us up and praising us, and rightly so, these two freaks brought out the old state owned shite. And I actually think that some of their followers, or nobheads as I like to call them, turned round and said wind it in as we've heard it before, even they are getting bored of it.

How this prick still has a Job baffles me but their pain and misery is my joy.

I don't think we should get het up or annoyed at all by the purile comments of one or two stupid pundits and media people, there will always be jealous haters out there. From what I've seen in the media, the overall commentary on last night is massively positive. Enjoy blues. Last night was simply great football.
i never saw this jealousy when liverpool and rags dominated infact there still wanking themselves silly over them
all i want and most want is fair press

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.