Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel a bit dirty saying this.....but Owen was very decent last night on BT,he was clearly blown away by our footy and,in fairness,he let it be known.

They were all very fair & complimentary with no snide comment. I couldn’t help but think Lescott joining the commentary was a direct result of Humphreys tweet of Rio going barmy. I wonder if a few bollockings had been handed out.

Ooh, "Hard power", titter, titter.

I like Jonathan Liew's writing. "On the biggest stage, in their favourite competition, the most dominant club in Champions League history had been placed under intolerable levels of stress, and simply detonated."

Hmmm, what choice of words could he choose to describe beautiful football that will be confused with a blood thirsty regime.

Ooh, "Hard power", titter, titter.

I like Jonathan Liew's writing. "On the biggest stage, in their favourite competition, the most dominant club in Champions League history had been placed under intolerable levels of stress, and simply detonated."

Haha so yet again it wasn't us being fantastic it was whoever we played being shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.