Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's an organised campaign, I just think these sports desks are like little friendship groups and The Guardian's hates City.

Like you say, it's just not grounded in reality - "Every other club in the world has flaws or problem areas that they can’t address right now, but hope to at some point in the future" didn't we just go a season without a striker when we lost Aguero? I seem to remember every journalist in the country talking about our lack of striker non-stop until we won the league without one. We've played for 5 years without a LB, moving right backs, midfielders and now CBs to cover.

They don't see these things because their view of City is so warped.
It is coordinated in some respects but much of it is journalists letting their allegiances warp their ability to be objective plus they are in the clicks market negative city stories guarantee them lots of clicks which means more revenue

The Guardian's Johnathan Liew really is a special kind of turd.

Thankfully, I have Chat GTP, which has responded as such.

Johnathan Who is a holier-than-thou, Public School toff. He decided to educate the great unwashed, providing cerebral, intellectual insight into football, the national game. Despite a proclivity for wearing the same clothes for days on end and smelling like Malcolm Glazer's rotten corpse, he chooses to wax lyrical from a liberal perspective, nuances of self-loathing; hypocrisy and bullshit, predominantly intersperse his writings and lazy tropes. A ****.

A.I
doesn't seem that bad?

The Guardian's Johnathan Liew really is a special kind of turd.

Thankfully, I have Chat GTP, which has responded as such.

Johnathan Who is a holier-than-thou, Public School toff. He decided to educate the great unwashed, providing cerebral, intellectual insight into football, the national game. Despite a proclivity for wearing the same clothes for days on end and smelling like Malcolm Glazer's rotten corpse, he chooses to wax lyrical from a liberal perspective, nuances of self-loathing; hypocrisy and bullshit, predominantly intersperse his writings and lazy tropes. A ****.

A.I
doesn't seem that bad?
I think Jonathan Agnew's simple description of Liew says it all ' a c**t!'.

It's already started from the Scouse vermin.

Watch the bitterness, attacks and excuses increase as City get closer and closer to doing the treble, something Spitty's beloved Liverpool have never done.

Screenshot_20230518-131932~2.png

Watch the bitterness, attacks and excuses increase as City get closer and closer to doing the treble, something Spitty's beloved Liverpool have never done.

View attachment 79607

“Any”!? Meaning out of 115 one of them we found guilty it be worthless!?

What about hacking Man City database to get an advantage in the market then going on to buy players with that espionage info then going on to win there trophies! When before that theft they won fuck all under Klopp!!

The GPC did it for so many years at MUFC, building a few excellent teams.
However, he discarded his lauded ways, by hanging onto Scholesy & Bryan Briggs for too long. He left them in a terrible state, perhaps because David Gill was leaving too ? Perhaps due to his ego ?
Well he definitely lumped a lot of money on getting his one last trophy at the expense of the long term when he bought van Persie. But there were definitely players that were brought in early with an aim to being long term replacements, like Phil Jones and Chris Smalling. It's just that they turned out to be massively injury prone and not good enough respectively, to the point that lie Scholes and Giggs, Rio Ferdinand was being propped up by his zimmer frame by the end.

View attachment 79607
Even if we accept his claim, those allegations are all from 2018 or before. In what world should they discredit the achievements of a team 5 years later? By that logic, Liverpool's failed FFP in 2015 should render their 2019 CL win worthless too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.