Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they going to do if we do pull off the treble? What can the arguments be, what will the new measurement for the rags being better than us?

I really hope we do it to snatch that away from the bastards and the parasites are forced to write how we not only did “the treble” but we fucked the scum to do it, and all they’ll be left with is howling cheats and asterisks and all manner of comforting delusions to shield them from the fact that city are the de facto best team in the land and all the world.
CTID

But is that general inflation or football inflation? Football has increased way faster because of the rocketing TV deals.
That is general inflation, because you can readily calculate purchasing power change.

However, I touch on football being distorted well before we began spending big.

And, even ignoring the even more overheated market conditions, these deals were eye-watering then and some are still so even in the current market.

As I said, we are actually dominating in relatively equitable conditions compared to pre-2012.

This prick epitomises them red mardarses.
Gobby ****.
Mardarse ****.
Bitter ****.
Dressed like a ****.

He's the loudest nobhead in the pub, the bolshy nobhead on a vlog, the one gobshite in work telling everyone nobody can touch the rags when in fact they are shite.

He reminded me of that person who turns up at a party thinking he's jonny ten potatoes when in fact nobody can stand the sight or sound of him.

This video is gold, the prick embarrassing himself on international TV when he thought he was the bollocks.

Can't stop laughing.

This prick epitomises them red mardarses.
Gobby ****.
Mardarse ****.
Bitter ****.
Dressed like a ****.

He's the loudest nobhead in the pub, the bolshy nobhead on a vlog, the one gobshite in work telling everyone nobody can touch the rags when in fact they are shite.

He reminded me of that person who turns up at a party thinking he's jonny ten potatoes when in fact nobody can stand the sight or sound of him.

This video is gold, the prick embarrassing himself on international TV when he thought he was the bollocks.

Can't stop laughing.
The guy can liven up the room...just by leaving.

Just had a look at Harris's tweets. Wow, he is truly paranoid about City and can't keep his hatred under any sort of control.
Which team does he support ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.