Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. City would obliterate that United team at every level. City's fitness levels, technical skills, tactical nous, game management, team working etc etc. Its laughable, but highly predictable that people associated with Manches Hunidead keep referencing the great team of 1999.

I’d love to see the clip of Walker schooling Vjr & asking Neville is he quite sure he’d put himself at right back.

Delusional ****!

That 'locks up critics and human rights defenders and exploiting foreign labour' line reminds me of England.

One person's critic is another person's truth-teller, one person's human rights defender is another person's agitator, one person's exploitation of foreign labour is another person's trickling-down of wealth.

What makes this twat think we need a sports writer's view on any of these issues? He should stick to reporting on the football, then we can see he probably isn't very good at that either.

That 'locks up critics and human rights defenders and exploiting foreign labour' line reminds me of England.
Exactly!
Also, when the UK decides to stop taking investment, oil and gas from the apparently rancid Abu Dhabi regime, then come back and complain.
And also, aren't these cunts forgetting, very conveniently, that Real Madrid have had state backing for fuckin' decades! Yet, they've been lauded to high heaven by the media these past few years/decades.
Hypocrits, and sad, biased, red-shirted, sycophantic dickheads the lot of 'em.
Drink in those salty tears as your piss boils - for the forseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.