Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many fans don't know the facts. It's a common assumption that our success is based entirely on money due to being state-backed. Even United fans are surprised to see that their net spend since Pep's arrival is hundreds of millions above City's. Liverpool fans would be shocked to see that their net spend since 2018 is higher than City's. They'll doubt the numbers, but it wouldn't be pointless to point out the facts.
Maybe so but if anyone at City tried to defend the club by saying that, they would just be asked " ah but what about the gazillion pounds you spent before that".
Dont forget, the media dont even have to be telling the truth nowadays, what a fucking world we now live in

Iconography in full flow at the beeb

The media tried to do something similar about their comeback win against Barcelona a few years ago. There were memes and t shirts with a phrase from the commentary ''corner taken quickly'' or something similar. It was a bizarre attempt to turn in it into an iconic "Agueroooooo" type moment. The fact is I only remember it because it was so cringeworthy!

Having seen ‘Laura woods’ mentioned multiple times , my ancient brain had translated that into ‘Laura Davies’… it therefore was a shock to see a pic of her a few posts back, and thought ‘wow she’s a bit different these days’… I then googled and ‘ohhh she’s not the retired golfer’

Yes, probably only me.
Ha ha ha and me too. I have just googled her.

Owen Slot…Chief Sports Writer in The Times this morning….full back page spread…

The greatest team or one built on years of cheating?

15 points deduction next season….
These cunts just can't help themselves.

The whole of the PL was set up to protect the cartel clubs, which was apparently just fine until we gatecrashed their parade. Was never an issue when the Rag's were dominant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.