Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see much wrong with that.

In fact it sort of speaks to exactly what a 'shithouse' is. You look past it or even venerate those qualities when its one of your own, yet can't stand it when it's not.

Like Bellamy, hated his antics when he wasn't ours, but applauded his stance (and performance) when calling out Terry whilst backing up Bridge.
Thanks for reminding me about Bellamy. He's often forgotten, I feel, but he was very important in our initial rise to greatness. I agree, I pretty much hated him before we signed him - same with Tevez, of course - but they were incredible for us. I still rate Tevez as one of the very best we've ever had.
Bellamy was great re John Terry, and in that Chelsea away game in particular.
Wow! Look how far we've come!!

Just want it on record that I don’t (and never have) considered Craig Bellamy in the section ‘a twat when not playing for us, but our twat when he did’.

He was a great lad who gave 100% wherever he played, and expected the same from others, and if you didn’t give that, he told you, same if he disagreed, nothing wrong with that, Vinnie is no idiot, he wouldn’t have a loose cannon around his squad.

Just want it on record that I don’t (and never have) considered Craig Bellamy in the section ‘a twat when not playing for us, but our twat when he did’.

He was a great lad who gave 100% wherever he played, and expected the same from others, and if you didn’t give that, he told you, same if he disagreed, nothing wrong with that, Vinnie is no idiot, he wouldn’t have a loose cannon around his squad.

Agreed.

Loved his attitude and approach when playing and it appears he has adapted that into coaching,he doesn't settle for coming second.

Vinnie adores him,and has made reference to the crucial part he has made in their success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.