Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
An amusing thing I’ve found this summer from pundits and rival fans is that they’re now criticizing us for selling players.
They’ve also all of a sudden become big Raheem Sterling fans
Simon Jordan was at it, can he not get a real job than talk about how good he was for palace. Reality is that his management caused him to lose that club

An amusing thing I’ve found this summer from pundits and rival fans is that they’re now criticizing us for selling players.
They’ve also all of a sudden become big Raheem Sterling fans
Can't fucking win
Buy players we get slagged off.
Sell players we get slagged off.

Ohh and the powers that be are always truthful, honest and right and we are dodgy as fuck and permanently cheat.

Not going to waste my time clicking on that shit (instead choosing to click the links on the site, as penance),

Time to sleep.
It’s actually not shit at all and is very complementary to City. I think bluemooners sometimes look for insults and find them when they are not there. Save your criticism for when they tell lies, which is often enough.

It’s actually not shit at all and is very complementary to City. I think bluemooners sometimes look for insults and find them when they are not there. Save your criticism for when they tell lies, which is often enough.
Keep your knickers on, I was talking about the author and platform, not the actual write up.

Why would anybody want to give them airtime when, as you say, they lie about us often? Reminds me of that Stockholm Syndrome thing, being beat up by your captor then loving them because they say one good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.