Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited most of my life for City to be a good team and they ruined it within weeks, years and years of turning the pages of the rag wankfest as they won everything, bought who they wanted, what ever the cost in transfer fees, lauded for bringing joy to the world.

City bought a couple of players and it became Oil Rich City win again, every fucking week, I stopped buying a daily paper within a month and then stopped reading other people at works papers a month or so later.

I never wanted them to blow smoke up our arse but a fair and balanced report is even beyond these fucking clowns.
Totally with you on that Alf. These days they ain't worth wrapping my chips in. Expect more churnalists to be on disciplinaries bunch of shitfeeders. Even the women's Euro's one club was conspicuous by not being mentioned as providing the bulk of the England squad, must be hurting soooo much!

I waited most of my life for City to be a good team and they ruined it within weeks, years and years of turning the pages of the rag wankfest as they won everything, bought who they wanted, what ever the cost in transfer fees, lauded for bringing joy to the world.

City bought a couple of players and it became Oil Rich City win again, every fucking week, I stopped buying a daily paper within a month and then stopped reading other people at works papers a month or so later.

I never wanted them to blow smoke up our arse but a fair and balanced report is even beyond these fucking clowns.
Bang on that well said

I waited most of my life for City to be a good team and they ruined it within weeks

Come on Alf don't let the vermin "ruin" your enjoyment.

For me it's the complete opposite. I revel in their pain. The more it hurts them, the more I enjoy it. Just imagining the pain the BBC social media team are in every time we win and they actually put effort into deliberately avoid mentioning the club brings me joy. That's a special kind of hurt, a hurt that no City fan I know has ever experienced. And that agony is spread right across the media every time we win, every time we score a goal. Lap it up, wallow in it, bathe in it. It's beautiful.

For me it's the complete opposite. I revel in their pain. The more it hurts them, the more I enjoy it. Just imagining the pain the BBC social media team are in every time we win and they actually put effort into deliberately avoid mentioning the club brings me joy. That's a special kind of hurt, a hurt that no City fan I know has ever experienced. And that agony is spread right across the media every time we win, every time we score a goal. Lap it up, wallow in it, bathe in it. It's beautiful.
I know, I know but it would have been nice to have read how good we are and not be painted as the devil incarnate every day lol

Remember Beglin calling the ground "Emptihad " last season , he was flailing about trying to be negative about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.