Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No City are very good and to say every other team is crap just takes credit off City. When United were dominating it was only them and Arsenal most of the that period. Now Sky and the media are talking about the top eight clubs. City have forced up the standard massively.
Think you misinterpreted fella...Of course City are better than the rest I just said that the rest are not on our level and until they are we will continue to be top dogs. I did not say the rest were crap ( except the scum of course)

*falls off chair laughing*
He's still playing so he's my favourite player at the moment. He's number three in all time favourites. Dunnie, Vinnie, Johnnie, Summerbee. (Like the rhyme??)

Edit: I could have put Mikey to make it rhyme better but that would be disrespectful to Buzzer!! ;-)
One of the proudest moments of my life was when Buzzer have me the V sign.

Thanks. It was just getting interesting. I was up to the bit about the loony going into Comet Comet Pizza, when it refused to give me any more words, unless I paid.
Strange, I can see the full article.

That article is quite good but I imagine the wikipedia entry will get you where you need to go, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.