Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the truth tho, Chelsea and Spurs have looked like they are run badly. Spurs, in particular, investors must look at Levy's hiring and firing landing him with a football director facing a UEFA ban, and wonder what on earth it is all about.

Meanwhile, the wheels came off over at Anfield, big time. And Arsenal were beautiful, but unfortunately "bottled it", which is the British way of saying, they revealed themselves as being new at this, and not having quite enough strength.

English clubs being shit right now is definitely a driving force behind this.
Oh, I agree, I was just being sarcastic about any journalist writing about facts when it comes to us.

Richard Dunne, the Dunnie Monster, my all time favourite City player. A true and utter legend. Plus a lovely man, who took the time to stop and talk to me when I 'accosted' him coming away from a match two seasons ago. He introduced me to his son and chatted away. What a gentleman.

City are dominant cos at the moment the rest a'int good enough...

That isn't city's fault ffs.
Like I said the other day - no one criticised Usain Bolt for dominating sprinting for 10 years - we all just sat there and marvelled at him and that’s what “they” should be doing with City - sit down, chill out, lose the bitterness and marvel at us cos we are fucking beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.