Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think we'll be featured on the BBC's Panorama in the next couple of weeks. They've already wheeled out Ros Atkins within 2 hours of us winning the league (again). Maybe the Watchdog team will do a feature too ?
Piss boiling is off the scale tonight.

That's Life?

I shall now retire to bed knowing Esther Rantzen is a Blue, and plenty of people will be barking at the Blue Moon tonight.

Sweet Dreams Miggy and Harry, you fiddlers.

I honestly think we'll be featured on the BBC's Panorama in the next couple of weeks. They've already wheeled out Ros Atkins within 2 hours of us winning the league (again). Maybe the Watchdog team will do a feature too ?
Piss boiling is off the scale tonight.
The oil who presents Watchdog these days is a Southern plastic dipper, think from Luton?!?!

These cunts are as predictable as they are detestable.

Fuck off you sad ****. And your brothers bars are shit!
We are genuinely in unprecedented territory. Such a mainstay figure of the English game like Lineker can openly express his bitter biasdness against the best side in the country and one of the best English club sides in history. What the actual fuck hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.