Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are genuinely in unprecedented territory. Such a mainstay figure of the English game like Lineker can openly express his bitter biasdness against the best side in the country and one of the best English club sides in history. What the actual fuck hahahahaha
Don’t usually watch match of the day but maybe I should to see jug ears in pain

Last edited:
It used to wind me up but now I just laugh at his expense, it's obviously killing him.. it is annoying that he gets a free seat and no doubt hospitality afte consistently slagging us off, but I saw a picture of him in his seat the other night at the Madrid game looking absolutely devastated, almost worth it.

On a slightly related note, I heard a rumour camel gob got decked by a blue outside the etihad before the game wednesday night, anyone know if this is true?
Really hope this is true

They are all overdoing it. If you are of a certain mind, the more you pile on, the less you acknowledge the obvious objections, conditions, limitations and mitigations that the case leaves.

But they don't go away, people aren't like that. They aren't easy to lead. I think a lot of people will end up pretty nonplussed because they resent being forcefed and effectively shouted down. They trust themselves... I mean, for better or for worse, that's how it works. That's part of the story of how Trump and Brexit happened, too. The media won't stop because... I dunno. Why would they? No one stops to think about the consequences of overdoing it. MORE! It's the biggest story ever!

Yeah. Sure.

This country seems to be embarrassed (or scared) by success.
Being the best is cheating no matter the evidence to the contrary.
It has to be cheating because any other reason for it presents serious problems for everyone else.
The history of the country is based on success through brutal violence against poorer peoples at home and abroad and anyone who stood up against it has been violently put down.

When you not only disrupt the establishment but absolutely drag them through the mud, you should expect some blowback...
This is what happens when they insist on draggin themselves through the mud. It's all the brainchild of the genius Levy. Not a man reknown for his far sighted approach, IMO.... if Mr Levy can't make a very tangled mess out of a very simple thing - that team did a better job, time to eat shit, and use it as fuel to up our game - then no one can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.