Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cryuff told me I had to build a team so good it took officials out of the equation."

Great read. Sometimes we forget how good Pep is and blame him for tactical or personnel choices forgetting that his knowledge of the game is vastly superior to ours. We are lucky he is here and loves the club. He deserves to win another Treble.

Ever noticed how Pep looks at some of the so called journalists who question him…. Utter contempt for the lowlife. They haven’t got a clue, many of them, full of their own bull and bluster.

Gentle reminder Blues..... we all know who the real cheats are - the max fixing red scum. By their own logic of having an * against titles for cheating, EVERY single one of theirs has one since 1915.

Don’t forget that during the same period Arsenal’s promotion wasn’t on merit as they came 5th and were elected at the expense of either Tottenham or Barnsley. So they have never legitimately been promoted to the top flight on merit meaning every title they’ve ever won is tainted if we use the same rules they’re trying to apply to us, and we’ve not even been found to have broken any rules.

Yeh, I wonder what she was hinting at when she said she’d spoken with arteta on Friday and he’d said “I can’t say too much cos I was there, but I know what we are up against”. He might have been meaning the intensity of the back room staff to keep the levels up etc, but I’m sure she was hinting at something more sinister…
My view too, it was a strange comment by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.