Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, it was Custis who had a pint poured over his head by a City fan in the Fletcher Moss in Didsbury. My mate who witnessed it reckons the queue to do the same was longer than the queue at the bar ;)

Edit: Yep, it was him. He just got back to me: “Yes Custis the red ****”!

Edit No.2 - It was in the Royal Oak not the Fletcher Moss.
I would happily pour a pint over custis and delaney if I were to meet them. I hope they both get slagged by fans today if they are at the game.

I'll just leave this here.

If City have "broken football", then it seems everyone wants to watch us do it.

View attachment 80141

It’s gone through the roof, and the share of the pie is distributed across the league. Which is why a club like Forest, could easily spend around £200M and bring in players like Lodi from a champions league side, whilst still complying with FFP. It shows you how well we’ve done across the club, in the transfer windows and in the coaching departments etc, to dominate in a period where everyone is rich.

Rob Draper with a good and fair read today of City's charges in MoS.

On another note, Sky pulled plug on Delaney being on show this morning.

200m sperm and this twat made it.
They should have let deloony on and let him show himself up, it would have been great viewing.
I'm surprised nostrils Harris hasn't been on spouting his sportswashing shite but there's time yet.

I'm wondering who will be present pre game on the pitch from sky sports, the bitterest the better.

45 mins into Super Sunday, and still no view from the City side. “Now, onto the race for top 4”!
Darren Lewis and that Asian bird were waxing lyrical about City at the very beginning of the show, with that Vicky Gomersal as the presenter, this went on for a good 25 mins.

There are 5 charges.

One is the catch-all about providing accounts that give a true and fair view of our financial position. For that to stick, there would have to have been material misstatements. Highly unlikely.

The second is the key one, relating to Mancini's side contract with Al Jazira and player image rights. If the PL can't land this one, they basically lose the whole case.

The third and fourth relate to meeting UEFA FFP and their own financial rules, based on our submitted accounts. These fall pretty well by default if they can't land the key second charge.

Then there's the non cooperation one, which may be the only one they do land.

So there's really only one substantive charge (or two- the Mancini contract and image rights payments - if we're being pedantic).
So basically it's a fine for none cooperation again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.