Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to the guardians season preview
The journo who can’t pronounce his R’s properly has said that when Haaland made that tweet about buying Percy pigs at M&S it was a dig at the clubs dietary plan

No one corrected him

Correct me if I’m wrong but was it not a clear joke in response to a tabloid story about him being in a shop and what he was buying?
Yes it was. But that won’t stop them trying to fabricate any possible angle to unsettle him.

You maybe interested to know?

Just had a quick look at the Daily United.(Mail)

Bar the endless Tent Peg and United articles, there are plenty of Cucurella articles. All the articles have a positive nature and spin about them. There’s no condemnation of the fee Chelsea payed for him. I’ll leave it at that.

Do the newspapers still print A list of who their journos/pundits think will win the league /runner up etc ?

Do the newspapers still print A list of who their journos/pundits think will win the league /runner up etc ?
You’ve got that slightly wrong,the vast majority of them I certainly wouldn’t call them journalists and the same applies to the pundits..thick sheep and even thicker ex footballers more like ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.