Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After not watching Sly Sports News for Months, I decided to give it another go last night.

After cooking my evening meal and pouring myself a drink, I sat down on the sofa just before 7pm, turned on the TV, and switched over to Sly Sports News.

7pm. Sly Sports News.

Headline. 2 pre-recorded interviews with Tent Peg. First 5 minutes.

Then. Ronaldo, Tent Peg, and Manchester United. (in general) 10 minutes.

PXL-20220803-180956893-MP-2.jpg

Then the Scouse woman took centre stage.

PXL-20220803-181015935-MP-2.jpg

I still haven't got a clue what She was droning on about. She was absolutely clueless.

As for the 2 Clowns. The double act continues.

It's safe to say I won't be watching Sly Sports News again.

After not watching Sly Sports News for Months, I decided to give it another go last night.

After cooking my evening meal and pouring myself a drink, I sat down on the sofa just before 7pm, turned on the TV, and switched over to Sly Sports News.

7pm. Sly Sports News.

I still haven't got a clue what She was droning on about. She was absolutely clueless.
Even though they're fading into the distance sky have to keep the rags relevant for their audience

Hillsborough was hooligan related. Along with a lot of late arrivals, a bunch of scallies tried to storm the gate and get in for free. This started a chain reaction that coupled with total police ineptitude led to the crush.
No scallies = no crush.
BTW that doesn't excuse South Yorkshire plod in any way or indeed the subsequent cover up.
Got to feel a tidge sorry for Tyler and what will come his way though.
Shush you can't say things like that...

They are a delicate bunch though aren't they, he didn't actually say what they claim he did anyway.

7pm. Sly Sports News.

Hahahaaaa

You have posted exactly what I was also thinking last night when i turned on ssn. I was just watching and listening to her speak absolute nonsense that had no point to it. She waffled pure bullshit that made no sense

It was like someone was in her ear telling her what to say

she is fucking clueless

7pm. Sly Sports News.

Is that the one being fucked by Mane?

She looks gormless as fuck whoever it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.