Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a good job Philip Schofield isn’t a City fan, otherwise we’d take up every column in the Mail

Or Prince Harry. His brother is a Villa fan, maybe Harry should become a City fan to piss off his brother and the daily mail.
On a serious note dont think Harry likes football seems more of a rugby man.

We are the biggest, scariest club football in the world. Mansour & khaldoon have changed the football landscape. The multiple club ownership is Soriano’s brainchild which Barca refused to implement.

Greedy short term club owners v a long term business sustainable model. Only one winner.

The penny has dropped. So the red clubs and their media went to the only thing they know. Reputational damage.

Completely agree. The media HATE us. They've done their best to create an asterisk against our achievements through speculation and myth peddling. There is a relentless wave of negativity in the reporting on City, there is no balance or objectivity, just opinions dressed up as fact.

It's extremely frustrating, but I try to ignore the noise. These are incredible times to be a City fan and they won't last forever, so we've got to enjoy every second. Fuck the begrudgers.

We are the biggest, scariest club football in the world. Mansour & khaldoon have changed the landscape. The multiple club ownership is Soriano’s brainchild which Barca refused to implement.

Greedy short term club owners v a long term business sustainable model. Only one winner.

The penny has dropped. So the red clubs and their media went to the only thing they know. Reputational damage.
The Media has always been infiltrated by the Reds that have a disturbing passion to hate us and find anything to discredit us and criticise us.

Our owners have done so much for the club and we will be forever grateful for their hardwork in achieving success and memories that I thought I would never see in my lifetime.

Our business model works really well because we find players who have the potential to maybe play for us. Sadly some will never make it like Aaron Mooy, Jack Harrison, Angelino, Sancho (Yes even him) etc etc.

United, Chelsea, Liverpool have all done the same thing as us with their players but it's ok for them to do it but not us.

I hope we win our court cases and it will finally shut the haters up.

Completely agree. The media HATE us. They've done their best to create an asterisk against our achievements through speculation and myth peddling. There is a relentless wave of negativity in the reporting on City, there is no balance or objectivity, just opinions dressed up as fact.

It's extremely frustrating, but I try to ignore the noise. These are incredible times to be a City fan and they won't last forever, so we've got to enjoy every second. Fuck the begrudgers.
Oh yes they will!!!!

A classic.

Here is another attack apparemtly we are chesting by being business savvy

2 x £50m player for every position, let’s give this a try

GK - oops
Maybe RB ok we’ve got 1
Let’s try left back oops

I’m sure the target audience are fuming about this especially with those loaded words like “loophole” to describe how we make money to avoid the need for owner investment.

I loved that Pep bodied Paradise when he implied the season would only be a success if we blew Uniter/Inter away.

Paradise admitting his job is to find a headline - and here I was naively thinking it was to report the facts.

Paradise really is the worst of the worst. If we had a Bluemoon Cup for worst "journalist" he would surely make the last 4. It's the snidey, arrogant way he goes about his business. At least some of the others don't try and hide their disdain for us.

Man City's 13-club group accused of 'stockpiling' players

https://mol.im/a/12132045

And who would have thought we are playing the Rags this week :)

The article should read, Manchester City think of good idea to ensure that if any youth team players they spend time and money developing don’t make the grade. They then make money selling them on elsewhere.

The fucking Idiots out there scratching their heads how the club’s turnover is so high and how they can invest money into the 1st team to ensure the best players come here. This is one of the very reasons. Will get the great unwashed angry and riled up, what they should be asking themselves is why haven’t their clubs thought of doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.