Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got the red bastards trapped on the pitch for 90 mins in front of a packed stadium and 500m global TV viewers. No fucking hiding place. Assuming we turn up - as I’ve no doubt we will - it’s a golden chance to give them the public rogering of their miserable lives. Sweetest revenge for all the shit and bollocks, we’ve had to swallow this season. Pep will make sure we’re right on it….then on to Istanbul for a date with destiny :)
Assuming we do turn up and play the Arse match MkIII I still worry about which fucking whistling wanker is gonna turn up. One that has an encyclopaedic knowledge of the LotG , the mental strength and Herculean courage to apply them or just another Rag, FArce 'n PiGMOL puppet.

Until the rags fucked it off to play in the world.club
Am I right in thinking that the rules at the time were such that the seedings for the next seasons FAC were based on a teams finishing position the previous season, and therefore the Rag's should have started from Round one with all the non-league teams the season after they fucked it off, but the FA gave them special dispensation to retain their status as a top flight team?

Or did I dream that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.