Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness me. I like Zak. Wonder why he only name-checked Smith, though?

For some reason Smith tries to hide his ridiculous smarmy bias with analytical bullshit so people believe him. If the bbc held people accountable for their output he’d be sacked.

That’s the elephant in the room, wtf do the UAE need to gain approval from the rest of the world? They don’t. The west has done a great job when it intervenes in oil rich states. They soon become failed states. Unfortunately the masses are by and large poorly educated and believe any old shit they hear.
Being poorly educated doesn't necessarily mean you are stupid, you only need to see the idiots protesting at the Chelsea flower show for confirmation.

Just read the David Squires one in the guardian, maybe someone can do the archive.ph link to save clicking. Well if thus is whats coming at the start of the week its gonna get worse. And if we win Saturday next week will be full of City bingo stuff as it is this week as well. Jaysus these guys are hurting and I for one hope we can inflict more pain on them. Looking forward to them doing Pep's team talk this week and hopefully next week as well. Come on City, just do it.
Not sure what your issue is with it? It seems to be taking the piss out of journalists saying Erling's a flop after the Community Shield.

Got sent this.
Wish we could open a libel case against these cunts who peddle the same tropes day in, day out.
044ee9d86ad25b7e8d007760e32dcfb3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.