Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is one fucking dick splash, loads of followers on Twitter but he’s pretty much ignored these days which is great to see, Sovereign wealth funds presumably a dig at Newcastle and us, our owners are superb as we all know, the infrastructure put in place at City is fantastic, we are a future facing football club with ambition.

Newcastle too, their new training facilities look lovely and paid for by their new owners, that gives them an opportunity to compete and I’m all for that. The more competitive the league is the better and the premier league brand becomes even stronger. If it pisses off certain clubs and journalists, tough shit, get used to it, hopefully more teams get investment too.
Up the blues!
Aaaah but the likes of Harris and his ilk are only interested in a PL where top spot is shared between the redshite! As long as those clubs are hammering away they will continue with the old chestnut that it's all 'competitive'!

This twat and the sporting incel have something in common in that they don’t like to hear any contradictory arguments. Harris blocks anyone that tweets anything that questions him and Delooney only allows comments from people he’s mentioned. Pair of cowardly dickheads best ignored.
Yes, no-marks are best ignored. And these people really are no-maks. Their opinions don't count.

But not the year Migs and his Journo mates who were all sportswahing in Russia covering the World Cup. The fucking hypocrite!

Independent. Today

View attachment 81359(first paragraph)

For an illustration of the sort of double-think that has pervaded football this campaign, consider the actions of one prominent figure. They have effusively praised Manchester City in public, but constantly asked when the Premier League investigation is going to be concluded in private.
If deloony isn't on the register I'll eat my hat.

Look at the kite on him, he permanently looks like he's frightened to death, what a fuckin weird little man.

You can imagine in 40 years time him and the two Harris pricks sat in a old folks home mumbling to themselves "..sportwashing, human rights abuse, sportswashing, human rights abuse...." over and over like Dustin Hoffman in The Rainman, trotting around saying "yeah right yeah right..".

It must consume their thoughts every living day.

But not the year Migs and his Journo mates who were all sportswahing in Russia covering the World Cup. The fucking hypocrite!

Independent. Today

View attachment 81359(first paragraph)

For an illustration of the sort of double-think that has pervaded football this campaign, consider the actions of one prominent figure. They have effusively praised Manchester City in public, but constantly asked when the Premier League investigation is going to be concluded in private.

What does that mean?

Got sent this.
Wish we could open a libel case against these cunts who peddle the same tropes day in, day out.
044ee9d86ad25b7e8d007760e32dcfb3.jpg
I wish we could ban people who keep quoting someone who apparently has mental health issues. It's not good for anyone.

Has Irish Sammy forgot he used to turn out for City when he became surplus to requirements at Old Toilet. They must have interviewed him at the Altzheimers clinic in his piss stained pjamas. ****.
I know Sammy. He's a member at our gym. One of the nicest blokes you could come across. Always has time to chat about football. Still has a foot in Old Toilet doing Rag Legend stuff, but he's never been anything but complimentary about City whenever I've spoken to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.