Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport phone in. “Is there anything that can be done to stop city winning the treble?” Would that be the phone in subject if one of the red shirts were in our position? Would it fuck!

Well their limped dicked big hope called United didn’t do a very good job of stopping them. That was a shameful cowardly performance from them, the only way they could get into the game was catching a break off a handball.

The bloke was an utter moron, a complete picture of every rag I've ever come across. How was he allowed to ramble on for so long even if he was making a total fool of himself.

He seems to think Ten Hag has turned them around & yet in my opinion he has copied Ole’s playing style & similar performance levels. He’s basically taken them back 2 years to the level they were. I’d happily leave him in his ignorance until the attacks on City without any idea of how much they’ve spent. Nat put him right when he sad Garnacho would get in our starting 11 despite not getting in theirs. The other players he thought would get in are Anthony & Rashford & all they need is Kane. So Rashford is their best player & the first they’d drop …

A little known fact. When Joe Pesci flipped, doing the 'you think I'm funny' scene in Goodfellahs, it was totally unscripted. The director Scorcese took Pesci to one side and told him to ad-lib so that everyone's reaction would be genuine.

Yes I read that, it worked well. Michael Franzese who was in the Mafia said Joe Pesci portrayed a mob member very well.

Last edited:
At £2.37 a pint, who in their right mind wouldn't..
Can't argue with £2.37 a pint, and they did have a good range of decent beers last time I went in one.
Talking of Pep's outfit. That t shirt and trousers combo probably cost about £200 at least, don't think Pep buys Primark or George at Asda (not that it actuallt really matters anyway!)

On literally every single measure, if we beat Inter, our achievements will be better.
For PL, 10 more points, 14 more goals, 18 better goal difference.
For FA Cup, excluding replays, 11 more goals and two more wins
For CL, 1st in group rather than 2nd, 8 more goals in KO phase, 10 better GD so far.
Of course, all will be for nothing if we lose on Saturday.
And we are in the CL as champions, not runners-up in the qualifying season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.