Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the bbc recording. Why at half time do they not even discuss the non given pen on KDB and why the fuck dies Micah Richards as supposedly the City pundit not even mention it? Micah is a nice bloke but clueless as a pundit and clueless as a City fan, or Man City as he would say
I was pretty hammered on Saturday but wasn't the penalty incident in the second half? I thought it was 2-1 at the time?

I keep seeing these team comparisons & get pissed off with schmeichel in goal. Fck me have we learnt nothing about keepers needing to play out.
I have said many times that our current team would absolutely destroy the 99 United side, just as the 99 United side would absolutely destroy the 1970 Brazil team.

Football moves on. And these comparisons of our potential treble (before it even happens) to United’s are laughably stupid.

I have said many times that our current team would absolutely destroy the 99 United side, just as the 99 United side would absolutely destroy the 1970 Brazil team.

Football moves on. And these comparisons of our potential treble (before it even happens) to United’s are laughably stupid.
Agree broadly but Pele Vs Gary Neville... Hmmm I think I know who I'm backing hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.