Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand Talk Sport, but did see a clip of Townsend where he said "fingers crossed they win it" about the treble. He was on co commentary for the Madrid home game and was cheering City on when the goals went in, nice to see. Would much rather have him on than Ferdinand etc on BT.

Townsend is sound,as is McCoist.

I enjoy Talksport.......its getting much better! ;-)

Seriously not good for you listening to shite like that. I sacked off the Guardian one ages ago and the Times one last month for that sort of “content” - constant snide comments about us, and empty stadium digs from red Woozencroft the anything but neutral presenter alongside Rudd and the rest, all reading from the same script throughout. No attempt at balance just full of cheap shots, where the listener has zero right of reply.

Life’s too short; won’t be listening ever again. I’m a lot more discerning in what I choose to listen to now ;-)
I listen to more podcasts than I should but I want to know what these reptiles are saying about my club. I won't ever forgive or forget.

He’s sounding so desperate that he sounds like a fool.

I think this 99 was better & we did it with 6 youth kids is Ashton’s work. They’ve decided on the narrative & now they are screaming it loud whilst opposing fans snigger at their desperation. You see it’s all in the details, they’ve been telling us that no way would any of City’s players get in the 99 squad & now it’s the class of 92 but there are 2 fucking glaring issues why it’s bollox.

View attachment 82092

Their achievements that they like to remind the world about are slowly being eroded away. Football has caught up with United whilst they have stood still admiring their success thinking no one can stop them. Chelsea nearly have as many champions league titles as they do in a lot less games. We’ve added 6 league titles since their last, the new norm is to try to push to 90 points which they have never achieved. Liverpool have amassed a lot of points during Klopp’s tenure and both City and Liverpool have pushed the level of the league to new heights. All the while United have sat being spectators whilst pissing money down the drain.

I listen to more podcasts than I should but I want to know what these reptiles are saying about my club. I won't ever forgive or forget.
Slightly different note but I've never knowingly listened to a podcast in my life. Maybe being nearly 60 is part of the reason or maybe being stuck in my ways. As head of development it's probably not ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.