Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flicking channels - thought there was bound to be something on about this great City side. Something highlighting their current form - wishing them well.
But wait - Sky showing the Old Toilet Derby from 2011 where potato head shins it.
Good old Sky - united's PR machine in full rearguard action.
In a recent guardian podcast they accused BT of ignoring the charges and cheerleading for City in the second leg game against Madrid. These are the same muppets who believed the whole country should be backing the dippers against us in the title race.

Last edited:
In a recent guardian podcast they accused BT of ignoring the charges and cheerleading for City in the second leg game against Madrid. These are the same muppets who believed the whole country should be backing the dippers against us in the title race.
Seriously not good for you listening to shite like that. I sacked off the Guardian one ages ago and the Times one last month for that sort of “content” - constant snide comments about us, and empty stadium digs from red Woozencroft the anything but neutral presenter alongside Rudd and the rest, all reading from the same script throughout. No attempt at balance just full of cheap shots, where the listener has zero right of reply.

Life’s too short; won’t be listening ever again. I’m a lot more discerning in what I choose to listen to now ;-)

The floppy haired **** just can’t let it go.

He is the perfect fit for the Daily United after he replaced Martin Samuel, who fucked the Daily United off at went to the Times.

View attachment 82060

He’s sounding so desperate that he sounds like a fool.

I think this 99 was better & we did it with 6 youth kids is Ashton’s work. They’ve decided on the narrative & now they are screaming it loud whilst opposing fans snigger at their desperation. You see it’s all in the details, they’ve been telling us that no way would any of City’s players get in the 99 squad & now it’s the class of 92 but there are 2 fucking glaring issues why it’s bollox.

06388C8C-3572-4FB8-948E-812E2A456C2F.jpeg

"His family, who are all cricket-mad (his father and uncles played to a high, local league standard) were at Wembley to see Burnley get into the Premier League. To their undisguised irritation in the past, Anderson has always supported Arsenal. But will he really shout for the Gooners when they meet Burnley next season? He frowns. He can't - "It's got to be Burnley, you've got to support your home-town team, haven't you."
Family tree, mainly trunk.

Just flicking channels - thought there was bound to be something on about this great City side. Something highlighting their current form - wishing them well.
But wait - Sky showing the Old Toilet Derby from 2011 where potato head shins it.
Good old Sky - united's PR machine in full rearguard action.
When do you think some serious time will be devoted to the ucl final on the beeb, skysports or other such sites? My guess is around Saturday 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.