Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
First question in today's presser...asking Pep about Spurs appointing Postecoglou. I know he used to be a CFG manager in Japan for Yokohama but why on the eve of the UCL final a journalist would choose to ask about this beggars belief. That was his one question allocation and he used it up on that.
Its that old saying that if you say nothing people might think your a no mark bitter twisted **** pretending to be a journalist stealing a living or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Hi - We are filming a documentary around the club and it’s fans and we are looking for a Man City supporting Vicar or Priest. Please private message me if you are interested. I will pass on your details. CTID

Any takers? Could be on Netflix or Amazon.

Its that old saying that if you say nothing people might think your a no mark bitter twisted **** pretending to be a journalist stealing a living or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
I am not sure whether Abe Lincoln or Mark twain likes this post but 1 of them does

Hi - We are filming a documentary around the club and it’s fans and we are looking for a Man City supporting Vicar or Priest. Please private message me if you are interested. I will pass on your details. CTID
There’s a club near Manchester that needs an exorcist - if that helps :)
Someone rattling around their gaff, smells of whisky, a bit sweary, wails a lot - might be Scottish.

I am an altar boy if that helps ?

image-w856.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.