Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - We are filming a documentary around the club and it’s fans and we are looking for a Man City supporting Vicar or Priest. Please private message me if you are interested. I will pass on your details. CTID

Any takers? Could be on Netflix or Amazon.
Is this a documentary about a vicar and tarts party at Kyle Walker's gaff?

Hi - We are filming a documentary around the club and it’s fans and we are looking for a Man City supporting Vicar or Priest. Please private message me if you are interested. I will pass on your details. CTID

Any takers? Could be on Netflix or Amazon.
My Mrs puts a dog collar on me when things get a bit sadistic.

Will that do?

Also I know the Lords prayer word for word.

I feel overqualified here. Can I also add that do a good line in holy water. This time of the year it's usually a yellow ish colour.

Agree to an extent. I’m not a happy clapper, I don’t care if people who aren’t city fans aren’t supporting us this saturday

However, it’s childish that if we win it’ll be the usual stories regurgitated and if we lose they’ll be laughing and calling us bottlers
Had a Scottish rag at the airport telling me he hopes inter Milan win to stop the treble,just laughed at him,sad deluded glazer subsidised bucket hat twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.