Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
McTomminays leg breaker which should have seen him get a red card ..Welbeck, pushed over in the penalty area for a clear penalty and the rags goal , which was the result of. a deliberate elbow knocking the ball goalwards , all looked at and okayed by VAR apparently , and conveniently brushed under the carpet by motd..
Really ?
I’ve not watched MOTD for around a decade now, but if they’ve decided that the three most controversial incidents in a match don’t warrant any kind of in-depth analysis, then I think I haven’t really missed much.

Crucially they are often the best runners up :)
I'm surprised they aren't 'the best runners up in the history of the PL'. To be fair, it is right as well, given that they've been runners up with points totals what would have won the league ahead of the Rags in the 90s/00s. I'm not sure it's ever been mentioned......

To be fair, we've had some very positive media coverage over the West Ham game. MOTD were purring about Haaland and so have a fair few others. if the Dippers had signed Haaland and they'd had this coverage we'd be going mental on here (it's only one game against a depleted West Ham who had nothing to play for on the opening day.....West Ham gave Haaland way too much space and my granny would have scored the second with no defender anywhere near....etc, etc).

To be fair, we've had some very positive media coverage over the West Ham game. MOTD were purring about Haaland and so have a fair few others. if the Dippers had signed Haaland and they'd had this coverage we'd be going mental on here (it's only one game against a depleted West Ham who had nothing to play for on the opening day.....West Ham gave Haaland way too much space and my granny would have scored the second with no defender anywhere near....etc, etc).
He made that space and he made them look like grannies

I can’t help but go straight to the comments on most footy articles and the latest one being pushed is multiple ‘you really think it’s 51mil? Plus the 500k per week!
I don’t know where that’s come from but there’s all sorts of nobheads pushing it.
This is the narrative on Ragcafe as well along with "we could have had Haaland 3 years ago but the glazers etc..."

Nobody give Vikings space they take it.

8-)

McTomminays leg breaker which should have seen him get a red card ..Welbeck, pushed over in the penalty area for a clear penalty and the rags goal , which was the result of. a deliberate elbow knocking the ball goalwards , all looked at and okayed by VAR apparently , and conveniently brushed under the carpet by motd..
Commentator said that the Brighton player dived in on McTominay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.