Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it ain't TAA 'cos Walter Mitty outjumped him for the first, and Virgil was chasing shadows and probably wondering why the pitch was bone dry when the leg he stuck out to test the top surface resulted in Mitty crashing to the floor in the most perfect accident. So who is this 'best' defender? Gomez, Robertson? Difficult one when they have the best of everything!
Van Dyke is on the wane, Matip is their best defender, someone said VVD is the all singing, all dancing defender, well he probably was but now he’s got a sore throat and gout, got bullied by Mitrovic.

Agree..its going to be tough for all if we really get a head of steam. Will be very open this year mind you. Hilarious watching Carney have to concede that last week was a friendly! She is one da pool dickhead
Carney was way out of her comfort zone yesterday, I felt sorry for her.

I can’t help but go straight to the comments on most footy articles and the latest one being pushed is multiple ‘you really think it’s 51mil? Plus the 500k per week!
I don’t know where that’s come from but there’s all sorts of nobheads pushing it.
I find the comment sections depressing if I read more than a couple of posts. Idiots post made up stuff they know is false and anyone trying to make a genuine comment will get swamped out by cretins. It's bad enough reading the actual articles, mostly written by clueless donkeys who have nothing in common with most people who actually pay to watch the game.

That is what annoyed me too, let’s see them analyse the dreadful officiating and corrupt VAR instead of waffling on about the red shite.
I think the commentary on sky passed it off as not wanting the game ruined by allowing the ref to check every possible offence. I don't think Brighton would have seen it that way if the rags had equalised.

Edit: meant the decision not to review the possible Brighton penalty that could have put them three up.

The press and the media are hurting badly this morning. Very badly. You can see the praise is written through gritted teeth with snidey remarks and comments thrown in for good measure.
Bloody brilliant isn't it? They were absolutely praying that Haaland would be a flop. They are just starting to understand just what we have. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.