Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob harris on sky playing city bingo , repeating some of it , billions this charges that etc , couldnt bring himself to refer to our owner as our owner , AD project instead , did i mention billions and charges
Beautiful isn’t it. To quote Keane, “You’re aching, you’re breaking and I can see the pain your eyes. Cause everybody’s changing and I don’t know why.”

Can’t we just freeze the world in 1999? Sorry Rob, no.

Going to town on City owners and our supporters on talksport!

Did they ask is it good for united to win the treble and outspend every club for 20 years and still spend billions.

Sports Washing
State owned
Is this good for football?
City fans can't handle questions asked about are club

No other club can compete with us apart from Newcastle!?
Humans rights
Even tho united have spent more than City and have a 80 million pound defender on their bench.
Chelsea spend £600 million but cant compete?
LIVERPOOL SPENS MORE THAN CITY

'City can just outspend everyone'
NO WE CANT

Why weren't bt mentioning about the Premier league charges? Because its the champions league you clowns

Truth is City are the best run club in world football.

Brown money bad good old yanky USA dollars is pure and wholy

When united won (brought)the treble they were the only club spending big money and had no one else to compete with.

CTID
The rags had no competion whatsoever during that period apart from Wenger and that says so much.

Going to town on City owners and our supporters on talksport!

Did they ask is it good for united to win the treble and outspend every club for 20 years and still spend billions.

Sports Washing
State owned
Is this good for football?
City fans can't handle questions asked about are club

No other club can compete with us apart from Newcastle!?
Humans rights
Even tho united have spent more than City and have a 80 million pound defender on their bench.
Chelsea spend £600 million but cant compete?
LIVERPOOL SPENS MORE THAN CITY

'City can just outspend everyone'
NO WE CANT

Why weren't bt mentioning about the Premier league charges? Because its the champions league you clowns

Truth is City are the best run club in world football.

Brown money bad good old yanky USA dollars is pure and wholy

When united won (brought)the treble they were the only club spending big money and had no one else to compete with.

CTID

There’s only 3 sets of supporters upset. This morning I had Celtic, Rangers, Leicester Chelsea fans congratulating us. The Leicester supporter said he was shitting it for 20 mins biting his nails & was made up for City. They know it’s bull shit in the media, City have played the long game & won.

the guy has got 17 replies, why is he even on here, ive said it all along, people go out of their way to highlight the bad press and it waters down what actually is a problem with the uk media
Just another non-entity using us as a way to generate some traffic. Desperate measures from a complete fucking nobody.

Colin Shindler being a twat in the Times, "City's success is tainted - I won't watch my team."

He goes on to say "The record of the owners of City... with regards to civil rights or human rights abuses appears not to bother 99.9 per cent of supporters."

Just because you wrote a book about City, don't assume you know what we think, you entitled prick.
I loved his first city book, but put his second self pitying one down after score 50 pages. No wonder his wife left him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.