Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite podcasts, so I looked forward to listening to this, but after the full 9 minutes, I have to say I’m a bit underwhelmed, especially in relation to the title the podcast was given.
It’s a quite a superficial discussion I think.

The expert they speak to, who admits to working for liverpool previously, basically says a TUE asthma diagnosis wouldn’t help an athlete, so in that case why did they not then ask him about why this has allegedly been used significantly in professional cycling in the past - why would asthma treatments, and I’m not just talking an extra puff on a blue inhaler, be of benefit to them? An odd thing not to go on and ask.
He does then concede there may actually be some benefits in high doses, but dismisses that with an ‘oh but anti-doping tests would catch that anyway’, without going on to discuss the prevalence, reliability and/or success of anti-doping tests in professional football at all. Again, a bit odd imho.

Secondly they podcast then tracks down the source of the original info, but spends time suggesting his reputation is unreliable because he lives in Moscow now and has put some inaccurate social media comments about the Ukraine war, but nothing about why his comment on this matter may be doubtful.

They contact him for a comment, and he doesn’t reply … but then they also contact liverpool for comment and they also decline to give any response either.

All in all a bit unsatisfactory really.

Clip here anyway …

Last edited:
We all know if United or Liverpool played this sort of football it would be hailed as revolutionary.
......and the arse kissing of Pep would've been off the charts and now Haaland has arrived they would've been in heaven.

But of course because it's happening at City, the club, Pep, players, the way we play, Haaland, get no respect from these no mark hacks and so they resort to racist, childish little comments hoping the thick twats who support the rags and dippers click on their posts to make them relevant.

Wankers like Delooney, Harris, Harris, Roan, Stone, Ronay, the other irish ****, etc, etc, can just fucking do one, as their writing and opinions mean nothing to people who really matter, really know football and really care about the game.

I luv City and am so proud of the way we play and how the club have behaved inspite of this unbelievable, racist hatred.

I hope Pep signs a new deal, we keep having the "them vs us" mentality and we go on to win many more trophies breaking all sorts of records along the way.
That will really piss all those fuckers off and i would luv it!

COME ON CITY!!!

It's all positive for Harland at the moment but when you think back to the ridiculing of Raz going to Poundland and flying Easyjet then conversely spending money on his Mums house, and still being criticised, I wondered how Harland would be treated going to M&S, but they didn't turn that into a negative. It maybe only a matter of time until they turn on him, but they will eventually. Fortunately, I think he will like it.

The Delaney tweet is a Hall of Fame contender. Just got to laugh at the twat:

Talking of Hall of Fame I watched the Sky 30 min HOF special on Aguero. Excellent for those who haven't seen it.
Excellent for one small thing. Of all people they cut to this dirtbag a few times for his "expert" view on Kun :)

Fuck me. That's desperate even by Delooney's abysmally low standards.

Still, it shows he's hurting. Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.